Becoming a member of UAI will provide staff, teachers, faculty and researchers with:
- Access to online resources on research on academic integrity.
- Access to academic integrity consultants, speakers on academic writing and integrity.
- Assistance in developing academic integrity programs through workshops, seminars, etc.
- Networking with other like-minded professionals and institutions interested in furthering the cause of academic integrity.
- Access to resources such as posters, competitions, content created by and through UAI.
- Discounted fees for local, regional conferences and other events.
A General Member Meeting will be held annually/biennially with FBM, AEC and EAB to discuss progress, changes, amendments and future plans.